Wednesday, March 21, 2012

1) Count on me – Bruno Mars

Video:




This song connects to me and my life a lot. Throughout 10 years of studying, I made a lot of friends and they are AMAZING!! After attempt here at AIS, friends are those who always beside me and they really made me laugh out loud! (Dedicate to LOL – C~bunnie). We went through a lot of ups and downs, we have fun, we share things that no one else ever knows, we care things that no one else ever care, and we love each other like a family. And I really like when Bruno Mars sang “You can count on me like 1,2,3; I’ll be there. And I know when I need it, I can count on you like 4,3,2; You’ll be there. And that’s what friends supposed to do, oh yeah!” I love to have fun with my friends – my bestest friends! THEY ARE SUPER FUNNY (Especially LOL, Jimmy and Anh). Together, we study and help each other… And that’s what friends supposed to do, right! This song means a lot to me, it connects to my life, friendship a lot. That’s why I love it so much! – Dedicated to Lucy, Foung, Celine, Anh (Girl)….<3

No comments:

Post a Comment