Wednesday, March 21, 2012

6) Stronger (What doesn’t kill you) – Kelly Clarkson

Video:



Lyrics:


Lyrics | Kelly Clarkson lyrics - Stronger lyrics


I love this song because its meaning connects to my life pretty much. In my life, I’ve been through a lot of ups and downs, at the beginning of 6th grade, people started to talk ugly things behind my back but I didn’t care and “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” meant a lot to me. Even though it was a bad experience but everyone else would have been through it at least once and now, I know how to be strong and not to be afraid of my fears. My friends also got bully and I’ve supported them so much to make them brave and be proud of their selves after that experience. “Think you left me broken down. Think that I’d come running back. Baby you don’t know me, ‘cause you’re dead wrong” – don’t judge anyone by their looks, when you play with them, you’ll get it. That’s all 

No comments:

Post a Comment