Wednesday, March 21, 2012

2) Little Brothers – Phineas and Ferb

Video:



Lyrics:


Lyrics | Phineas And Ferb lyrics - Little Brothers lyrics


Since I was 3 years old, my brother was born. He was super cute and smart. But back then, I was SOOOO jealous of him because mommy and daddy always pay attention to him. I thought I was being ignored and they don’t love me anymore. Then, I realized, just because he’s small so mommy and daddy have to care for him. “Even when you break my toys, you will always be my little brother” – that line relates a lot to me and my brother’s memories. We fought, but then, still we made up. Now, even though I’m twelve and he’s nine, we’re still fighting and acting so childish! Sometimes, he’s being stubborn and extremely annoying to me and I was so mad that I would hit him! Yet, we are watching TV 5 minutes after the fight. Even though he’s immature, I still love him though and I know he loves me too. We had a lot of memories together and if he did anything wrong to me, I will never stop being an evil sister of an annoying brother like him!

No comments:

Post a Comment