Wednesday, March 21, 2012

7) Fashion – Lady Gaga

Video:




This song has a big connection to my life! I really like fashion and clothes. I and my friends have the same hobbies and one of those is shopping. I LOVE SHOPPING (like every girl does). I cannot live without it, literally. Since I was a little kid, I always wanted to be a super-rich woman so I can buy a lot of clothes. My mom and I often go shopping every weekend and now our closets are full! I think it’s unique when you look at someone’s closet and you went “WOW, that’s amazing!” People can make them look beautiful, but they are NOT ugly. I agreed with Lady Gaga when she sang: “A girl’s just as hot as those shoes she chooses” because shoes represent your personalities; as if you’re wearing a hip hop shoes, it means you’re cool and rock; and if you’re wearing high-heels, people can also think you as a gentle woman. That’s why I also love shoes! “J’adore, Vivienne, La vie et moi, Gucci, Fendi et Prada, Valentino, Armani too. Merde I love them Jimmy Choo.” – all the brand names she named in it, I love those all!
FASHION FOR LIFE =]] <3

No comments:

Post a Comment