Wednesday, March 21, 2012

9) Mom, it’s your birthday (I Love you mom) – Phineas and Ferb

Video:



Lyrics:


Lyrics | Phineas, Ferb And Candace lyrics - Mom, It's Your Birthday lyrics


My mom and my dad were the one who gave birth to me. I’m one of the luckiest girl in the world because I’m now having a good wealthy life, going to a private school… I have everything I want, and don’t have to tell, my love for my parents are plenty and it will last forever. My mom is the one who literally concern about my studies and she even cares from the little one to the big one. I love her with all my heart. She did a lot to me, sometimes I was being mad at her because I found her annoying but I know she’s just care for me. I’m feeling guilty to talk to my mom about my school’s stuff because she would only care about learning and grades. Since my last birthday, we celebrated it at America and hers too. Her birthday was on July 15th which is later than mine 5 days. I appreciated all what she did for me, and my mom also known as “The-Greatest-Mother-in-the-world”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment