Wednesday, March 21, 2012

8) Billionaire – Travie McCoy ft. Bruno Mars

Video:



Lyrics:


Lyrics | Travie McCoy Feat, Bruno Mars lyrics - Billionaire lyrics


I want to be a billionaire, so freaking bad…” It’s my future begining, I guess. Because when I was a small kid, my mom told me that, firstly, you have to focus on studying and when you grow up, you have a job and money, you can buy everything you want! My target is to be a successful business women, I’ve planned on it since I was in 5th grade. My mom and my dad are also a business woman/man. When I grow up, I want to be like them, and maybe even richer. I have a lot of hope and by my family supporting me, I’m going to have a healthy life like my parents and I will take care of them till the rest of their life. To be a billionaire is all what I dreamt about. As long as you have money, people will welcome you to any shopping mall, and you can be on magazines, be famous. I’d love to be a billionaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment