Wednesday, March 21, 2012

10) Pray – Justin Bieber

Video :



Lyrics:


Lyrics | Justin Bieber lyrics - Pray lyrics


“I lose my appetite, knowing kids starve tonight. Am I a sinner? ‘Cause half my dinner is still there on my plate.” When I first listened to this song, I really thought about the unfortunate kids who are in Vietnam. And I flashed back to my family, seeing I, me, myself who is wasting half of my dinner when people all over the world fighting for resources. I think we do need to make some changes now because the world need our help – little help, big hearts, we can improve what is happening all around the planet since each of us, spend only a little of what they have for the unfortunates one. This song connects to my life because half of the population of Vietnam is poor. I’m feeling lucky and as the same time sorry because I get to live a wealthy life but some others don’t. I wanted to help the community, people who are poor ARE NOT bad! They just don’t have shelter and no money to go to school. When we’re doing something, we have to think about others. And I did make some changes. I know how much I can eat so I told the canteen staff to put back half of my meal because I cannot eat that much rice. We should really start making some changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment