Wednesday, March 21, 2012

3) Butterfly fly away – Miley Cyrus

Video:



Lyrics:


Lyrics | Miley Cyrus lyrics - Butterfly Fly Away lyrics


Parents are those who have always next to your side and always support you when you fail. They are the one who never gives up on you and they teach you from the simplest thing to the hardest thing. “You tucked me in, turned out the light, kept me safe and sound at night, little girls depend on things like that” – however, I’m not young anymore, but also not that old, I still like to cuddle with dad. And my dad – who always care and concern for me, he wants the best and he did his best to make me feel happy every day life. He brings me happiness and he just plain amazing and he makes my life more interesting. I don’t know what I could’ve done without him. I’m feeling like the luckiest girl to have a father like that. He protects me and when I got good grade, he is always the first one to compliment me. I know sometimes I hurt his feelings by being mad and don’t talk to him, I know it was just the moment of immature and I always love him even if he didn’t afford what I want or give me the gift that I wanted. If anyone ever asks who the best man is, I would answer straight away that my father is the best! I will always love him the way he does! (; He leads me through a lot of challenges and he loves me for the way I am. I just simply love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment