Monday, March 19, 2012

12) The lazy song – Bruno Mars

Video:



Lyrics:


Lyrics | Bruno Mars lyrics - The Lazy Song lyrics


“Today I don’t feel like doing anything. I just wanna lay in my bed!” – best description of me, myself when the human-laziness toke over my entire body. Everyone… I think most teenagers are… lazy!!! Sometimes, we can be super lazy like if someone asked you out, you just say straight no! I’m lazy too, most of the time, when my parents tell me to do something, I just have an excuse that I’m sleeping and when I wake up, I have to do my homework. I’ve figured it out that… It’s kind of mean if you do that, but… who cares!! This song relates a lot to my personalities and my lazy-life. I always stay up late and wake up late. On the weekends, I usually wake up at 11:00 A.M. That became my habit since I was a little kid. Once, when I was too lazy to go to school, my dad have to carry me to school. I was freak out so I’m no longer dare to not attempt at school by an excuse that I’m too lazy. And also, when my father told me to do chores, I said i’m tired then he pretended to say that he was about to ask me to go shopping. Straight then, I’ve never been too lazy in front of my dad :D. My hard-to-break-habit will last forever, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment