Wednesday, March 21, 2012

5) Fireworks – Katy Perry

Video:



Lyrics:


Lyrics | Katy Perry lyrics - Firework lyrics


This song represents most of my personalities. I’ve never give up on something that I wanted. This song inspires me a lot; it brings my hopes up and reminds me that everything is possible if we try hard. Some of my friends are very shy and their dreams are just simply to be normal as everyone else. I saw people on the street, they are still having kind hearts, and they are very nice if we knew them. Everyone has a dream. I do too. I want to see people have a good life, a better settler. This song meaning is to let you shine and that we can overcome our fears and can reach to our dreams. When Katy Perry sang: “There’s a spark in you. You just gotta ignite the light, and let it shine”, I felt like there are energy in me. It makes me feel stronger and through the message of this song, I really want to contribute it to everyone else, that if they have hope, their dreams might come true or whatever your fear is, you’ll overcome it!

No comments:

Post a Comment